21 September, 2009

WHY THIS ADVENTURE?

Dear Friends,


Dominic, a good friend of mine, told me over the phone, "Jerry, why don't you post your thoughts on a blog?" I did not give it much thought in the beginning. But, then, being an ordinary mortal that I am, this thought kept ringing in my heart and in my ears. Here I am trying to put down my ideas, especially my thoughts from September 1, 2009.


What is so special about Sep. 1? That was the day I began work in the Vatican Radio. If this is a surprise to many, I am sorry. I did not make my departure from India and from Loyola, Chennai too loud. I am in Rome. I have begun to work in the Indian Section (specially the Tamil Section) of the Vatican Radio from September 1.


Why this adventure? I mean, the blog adventure? For MORE SHARE & CARE. What I have done here is only to begin a sharing process. Coincidentally, my very first programme in the Vatican Radio was on the miracle of the Multiplication of Loaves. I have tried to interpret that miracle more as A MIRACLE OF SHARING... I have begun sharing. I shall be very happy if there is MORE SHARING & CARING. Awaiting your sharing & caring, Jerry.

அன்பு நண்பர்களே,


என் நண்பன், தோமினிக் அவன் பெயர், போன்ல சொன்னான்: "ஜெரி, உன் எண்ணங்களையெல்லாம் ஏன் ஒரு 'ப்ளாக்' போடக்கூடாது?" இந்தக் கேள்வி ஆரம்பித்து வைத்துள்ளது இந்த 'ப்ளாக்'கை. என் மனதில் பட்டவைகளை, எனக்குத் தெரிந்த தமிழில் சொல்ல முயல்கிறேன்.


இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் (அல்லது அதிகமாக) பரிவோடு பகிர்வோம் என்று இந்த 'ப்ளாக்'குக்கு பேர் வெச்சிருக்கேன். உங்களுடைய பரிவு, பகிர்வு இதெல்லாம் கிடைக்கும்கிற நம்பிக்கை.


இந்த மூன்று வாரங்கள் நான் வத்திக்கான் வானொலியில சொன்ன கருத்துக்களை இங்கே பகிர்ந்து கொள்ள ஆரம்பிக்கிறேன். போக, போக பல்வேறு பகிர்வுகள் நடந்தால், எல்லாருமே பயன் அடையலாம்னு நினைக்கிறேன். ரொம்ப தொணதொணன்னு பேசிகிட்டு இல்லாம, நான் செப்டம்பர் முதல் தேதி வானொலியில் சொன்ன கருத்துக்களுடன் என் பகிர்வை ஆரம்பிக்கிறேன். சரியா?


இன்னும் ஒரே ஒரு கருத்து... நான் முதலில் வானொலியில் பேசியது இயேசு செய்த ஒரு அற்புதத்தைப் பத்தி... அதாவது, உணவைப் பலுகச் செய்த அந்த புதுமையைப் பத்தி சொன்னேன். அதுல பகிர்வைப் பத்தி பேசியிருக்கேன். வாசிங்க, கேளுங்க... உங்க கருத்தைப் பகிர்ந்துக்கோங்க.

உங்க பகிர்வுக்காகக் காத்திருக்கும் ஜெரி.

No comments:

Post a Comment